TAKE THIS SIMPLE TEST
- Have difficulty understanding what is being said, unless you are directly facing the speaker?
- Find yourself complaining that people are mumbling or slurring their words?
- Ask people to repeat words or phrases, though they feel they are speaking loud enough?
- Prefer the TV or radio louder than others do?
- Have difficulty understanding conversation within a group of people?
- Avoid group meetings, social occasions, public facilities, or family gatherings where hearing may be difficult?
- Have trouble hearing at movies, houses of worship, concert halls, or other public gatherings- especially where sound sources are at a distance?
- Have ringing in your ears or other head noises (hissing, buzzing, crickets, etc.)?
If you answered yes to at least two of these questions, you may have hearing loss and should have your hearing tested. Call Hearing Solutions of Northwest Michigan today to schedule an appointment with one of the Audiologists 231-922-1500.